SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. During the last seven days, SALT has traded down 30.4% against the dollar. One SALT token can now be purchased for about $0.0433 or 0.00000606 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, Gate.io and Radar Relay. SALT has a market capitalization of $3.48 million and $180,518.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203076 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.03 or 0.01302225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028477 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00124341 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SALT was first traded on July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official message board is blog.saltlending.com.
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bittrex, LATOKEN, IDEX, ABCC, AirSwap, Liqui, Binance, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Upbit, Huobi and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.