Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. Nuggets has a total market capitalization of $605,474.00 and $768.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Nuggets has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Nuggets token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00203076 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.03 or 0.01302225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028477 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00124341 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,724,830,450 tokens. The official website for Nuggets is nuggets.life. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID.
Buying and Selling Nuggets
Nuggets can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuggets should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuggets using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.