Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Dystem coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CoinExchange. Dystem has a total market cap of $6,442.00 and $14.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dystem has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009481 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005989 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 55.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 181.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 41.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Dystem is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 8,166,446 coins and its circulating supply is 6,022,360 coins. The official website for Dystem is dystem.io. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio.
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dystem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.