Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 14th. Dollarcoin has a total market cap of $8,488.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dollarcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Dollarcoin has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,193.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.64 or 0.02916771 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001858 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.59 or 0.00552220 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005666 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00019774 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000274 BTC.
Dollarcoin Coin Profile
DLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dollarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dollarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.