Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. Color Platform has a market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $8,336.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Color Platform has traded down 13.8% against the US dollar. One Color Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000108 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Bithumb Global.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,143.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.07 or 0.02912708 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.88 or 0.00574752 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00019846 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Color Platform Token Profile
Color Platform (CRYPTO:CLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2013. Color Platform’s total supply is 350,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,230,262 tokens. The Reddit community for Color Platform is /r/colorsorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Color Platform’s official Twitter account is @copperlark. Color Platform’s official website is color-platform.org/~colors/en. Color Platform’s official message board is medium.com/colorsorg.
Buying and Selling Color Platform
Color Platform can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Bithumb Global. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Color Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.