CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 40.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One CoinUs token can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and Allbit. During the last seven days, CoinUs has traded down 21% against the US dollar. CoinUs has a total market capitalization of $253,346.00 and $4,125.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 999 (999) traded 72.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00070279 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
CNUS is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. CoinUs’ official website is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official message board is email@example.com. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoinUs
CoinUs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinUs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.