Bigbom (CURRENCY:BBO) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Bigbom token can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, Hotbit and Kyber Network. In the last week, Bigbom has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bigbom has a total market cap of $190,782.00 and approximately $196,390.00 worth of Bigbom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00038253 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $509.05 or 0.07125923 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00026181 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001997 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002604 BTC.
Bigbom is a token. It was first traded on April 4th, 2018. Bigbom’s total supply is 1,993,751,537 tokens and its circulating supply is 332,947,891 tokens. Bigbom’s official Twitter account is @bigbomglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bigbom is bigbom.com. The Reddit community for Bigbom is /r/Bigbom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bigbom Token Trading
Bigbom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bigbom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bigbom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bigbom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bigbom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bigbom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.