VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. VULCANO has a market capitalization of $157,687.00 and approximately $89.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, VULCANO has traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar. One VULCANO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO (VULC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 244,027,684 coins and its circulating supply is 241,450,731 coins. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. VULCANO’s official website is vulcano.io. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.