VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 13th. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded down 3.4% against the dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $751,996.00 and $664.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000321 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00058110 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00092597 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 64.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00071022 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,282.95 or 1.00359589 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 99.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002299 BTC.
VeriCoin (VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 32,318,016 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.