PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. PotCoin has a market cap of $1.08 million and $9.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PotCoin has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0049 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Poloniex, Bittrex and Tux Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7,260.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $145.03 or 0.01998956 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $208.77 or 0.02877465 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $44.05 or 0.00607194 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.08 or 0.00731630 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012239 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00053465 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00016928 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.49 or 0.00433960 BTC.
PotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,919,300 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.