MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. Over the last week, MidasProtocol has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One MidasProtocol token can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $733,497.00 and $41,670.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013797 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.94 or 0.00206299 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.67 or 0.01279952 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028869 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00124708 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MidasProtocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 324,500,000 tokens. The official website for MidasProtocol is midasprotocol.io. MidasProtocol’s official Twitter account is @MidasProtocol.
MidasProtocol Token Trading
MidasProtocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MidasProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.