Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. Zen Protocol has a total market capitalization of $687,099.00 and approximately $156.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0304 or 0.00000398 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Zen Protocol has traded down 25.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013245 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00207269 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.93 or 0.01281762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027201 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00037209 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded up 35% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00039621 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
Zen Protocol is a coin. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zen Protocol is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.