Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $4.64 million and $11,512.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar. One Steem Dollars coin can now be bought for $0.63 or 0.00008302 BTC on popular exchanges including GOPAX, Bittrex, HitBTC and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,584.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.05 or 0.02834593 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004205 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.82 or 0.00524518 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005549 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000484 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
SBD is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 7,358,196 coins. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official website is steem.io. Steem Dollars’ official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, GOPAX, HitBTC, Upbit and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.