Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Scala coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Crex24 and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Scala has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. Scala has a market capitalization of $162,958.00 and approximately $55.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00207795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.17 or 0.01281130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027260 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00119925 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Scala Coin Profile
Scala’s total supply is 8,749,829,804 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,829,804 coins. Scala’s official message board is medium.com/scala-network. Scala’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Scala is scalaproject.io. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Scala
Scala can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scala should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scala using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.