Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Pirl has a total market capitalization of $428,697.00 and $6,510.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pirl has traded down 6.8% against the dollar. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000094 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
PIRL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 60,031,119 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.