Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. Peony has a total market capitalization of $22,168.00 and approximately $223.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peony coin can currently be bought for $0.0144 or 0.00000190 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. In the last seven days, Peony has traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00044574 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 230.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Peony (PNY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 1,654,015 coins and its circulating supply is 1,534,181 coins. The official website for Peony is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Peony Coin Trading
Peony can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.