Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. During the last seven days, Nxt has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Nxt coin can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000136 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, CoinEgg and SouthXchange. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $10.16 million and $1.70 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023252 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009232 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007641 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007059 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 34.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Nxt is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, Poloniex, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, HitBTC, OKEx, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Indodax and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.