Menlo One (CURRENCY:ONE) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Over the last week, Menlo One has traded up 94% against the US dollar. One Menlo One token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and BitMart. Menlo One has a market capitalization of $86,847.00 and $74.00 worth of Menlo One was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Menlo One Profile
Menlo One’s launch date was September 16th, 2018. Menlo One’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,404,658 tokens. The official website for Menlo One is www.menlo.one. The Reddit community for Menlo One is /r/menloone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Menlo One’s official Twitter account is @menloone and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Menlo One is medium.com/menlo-one.
Buying and Selling Menlo One
Menlo One can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Menlo One directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Menlo One should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Menlo One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Menlo One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Menlo One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.