Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar. Maker has a total market cap of $497.89 million and approximately $4.21 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can now be purchased for approximately $497.89 or 0.06633617 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Switcheo Network, Gate.io and BitMart.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00025065 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021856 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000314 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bibox, Ethfinex, HitBTC, OasisDEX, GOPAX, OKEx, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kucoin, CoinMex, BitMart, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, IDEX and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.