Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Happycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0455 or 0.00000600 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last seven days, Happycoin has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Happycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $5.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.46 or 0.00692236 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00033395 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006874 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Happycoin (CRYPTO:HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 23,841,637 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Happycoin’s official website is happycointech.org.
Happycoin Coin Trading
Happycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Happycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.