Hacken (CURRENCY:HKN) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Hacken has traded up 20.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Hacken token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001618 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, IDEX and Kuna. Hacken has a total market capitalization of $672,799.00 and $487.00 worth of Hacken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037216 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $507.36 or 0.06695594 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00023753 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Hacken Token Profile
Hacken (CRYPTO:HKN) is a token. Its genesis date was August 30th, 2017. Hacken’s total supply is 5,488,560 tokens. The official message board for Hacken is steemit.com/@hacken. The Reddit community for Hacken is /r/hacken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hacken’s official Twitter account is @Hacken_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hacken’s official website is hacken.io.
Hacken Token Trading
Hacken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kuna, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hacken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hacken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.