eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. eosDAC has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $81,167.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, eosDAC has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. One eosDAC token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Bibox and Bitbns.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC Token Profile
EOSDAC is a token. It launched on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. eosDAC’s official message board is steemit.com/@eosdac. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Gate.io, Bitbns, Bibox, OTCBTC, OpenLedger DEX, DragonEX and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.