eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 9.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded up 38.8% against the dollar. One eBoost coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. eBoost has a total market capitalization of $235,804.00 and $1.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $46.14 or 0.00608149 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012038 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001046 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010108 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000320 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
EBST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,002 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.