CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. CryptoPing has a market capitalization of $577,242.00 and approximately $1,136.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CryptoPing has traded up 115.9% against the US dollar. One CryptoPing token can currently be bought for about $0.0641 or 0.00000854 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
CryptoPing Token Profile
CryptoPing’s launch date was May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,999,635 tokens. The official website for CryptoPing is cryptoping.tech. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.