BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last seven days, BitGreen has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar. One BitGreen coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001482 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, STEX and CoinExchange. BitGreen has a market cap of $1.10 million and $7,944.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008216 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00045314 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023252 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004436 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.73 or 0.02860869 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000317 BTC.
BitGreen Coin Profile
BitGreen (BITG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It launched on March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 9,871,361 coins. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitGreen is bitg.org. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitGreen Coin Trading
BitGreen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, STEX, Sistemkoin and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitGreen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitGreen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.