Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Bismuth coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0823 or 0.00001086 BTC on exchanges. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and $5,895.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded 9.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00015323 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003537 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 19,166,193 coins and its circulating supply is 13,738,963 coins. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.