Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $16.61 million and approximately $15.64 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bancor has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003520 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Kyber Network, HitBTC and ABCC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Bancor’s genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,895,529 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,862,043 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bancor is blog.bancor.network.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Tidex, Binance, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Gate.io, COSS, ABCC, OKEx, Liqui, Upbit and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.