Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Azbit token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit. In the last week, Azbit has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar. Azbit has a total market cap of $999,282.00 and approximately $113,488.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037177 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.16 or 0.06666456 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00023770 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002142 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Azbit is a token. It launched on May 31st, 2018. Azbit’s total supply is 127,024,519,387 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,468,963,832 tokens. Azbit’s official message board is medium.com/azbit-news. The official website for Azbit is azbit.com. Azbit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Azbit
Azbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BW.com and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.