PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. One PumaPay token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Coinall, Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $4.86 million and $460,425.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PumaPay has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037479 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $499.56 or 0.06668528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024739 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021829 BTC.
PumaPay Token Profile
PMA is a token. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall, Bittrex, CoinExchange, IDEX, HitBTC, CoinBene and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PumaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.