CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One CoinUs token can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex and Allbit. CoinUs has a market cap of $317,036.00 and approximately $3,648.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CoinUs has traded 23% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 999 (999) traded up 49.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00029812 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CoinUs is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CoinUs is email@example.com.
CoinUs Token Trading
CoinUs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinUs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.