Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Caspian token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000089 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin and IDEX. Caspian has a market capitalization of $2.99 million and $171,735.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Caspian has traded up 25% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037479 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $499.56 or 0.06668528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024739 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021829 BTC.
Caspian Token Profile
Caspian (CRYPTO:CSP) is a token. It was first traded on May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 448,406,296 tokens. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official website is caspian.tech.
Buying and Selling Caspian
Caspian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Caspian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.