Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 7th. In the last seven days, Blocknet has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. Blocknet has a total market cap of $4.16 million and $169,935.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blocknet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.66 or 0.00008651 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 100.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Blocknet (CRYPTO:BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 6,356,432 coins. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co.
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocknet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.