Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. In the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $218,546.00 and approximately $25,807.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0180 or 0.00000240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX, Escodex and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002020 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 50.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Bitcoin Incognito (CRYPTO:XBI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 12,169,107 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Incognito is bitcoinincognito.org.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, STEX, Escodex, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.