ZeuxCoin (CURRENCY:ZUC) traded 38% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 6th. During the last week, ZeuxCoin has traded up 107.3% against the dollar. ZeuxCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.54 million and approximately $17,581.00 worth of ZeuxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZeuxCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000108 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and Coinall.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037649 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $514.09 or 0.06868513 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00026105 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
ZUC is a token. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2018. ZeuxCoin’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,999,999 tokens. The official website for ZeuxCoin is www.zeux.com. ZeuxCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZeuxApp. ZeuxCoin’s official message board is medium.com/zeux.
ZeuxCoin Token Trading
ZeuxCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Coinall. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeuxCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZeuxCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZeuxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZeuxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeuxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.