Lendingblock (CURRENCY:LND) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 6th. Over the last week, Lendingblock has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. One Lendingblock token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Bilaxy, IDEX and HitBTC. Lendingblock has a market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $118,541.00 worth of Lendingblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00208750 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $97.33 or 0.01286729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00027787 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00119442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Lendingblock Token Profile
Lendingblock’s launch date was March 5th, 2018. Lendingblock’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 773,798,472 tokens. The Reddit community for Lendingblock is /r/Lendingblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lendingblock is lendingblock.com. Lendingblock’s official message board is www.lendingblocklibrary.com. Lendingblock’s official Twitter account is @lendingblock and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lendingblock Token Trading
Lendingblock can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid, IDEX, DEx.top and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lendingblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lendingblock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lendingblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lendingblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lendingblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.