Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 6th. Kin has a market capitalization of $5.35 million and approximately $406,190.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Fatbtc, Stellarport and Allbit. Over the last seven days, Kin has traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013565 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00209620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.21 or 0.01299622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00027148 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00117682 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin’s genesis date was May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Kin is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. Kin’s official website is kinecosystem.org.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DDEX, Allbit, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Stellarport, HitBTC, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.