Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 37.5% against the U.S. dollar. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $776,441.00 and approximately $42.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 29.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007597 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005458 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 29.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 69% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 38.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
Dimecoin (CRYPTO:DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoinnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, Novaexchange, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.