YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded up 16.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. YEE has a total market cap of $1.36 million and $233,171.00 worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, YEE has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One YEE token can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Huobi, FCoin and CoinTiger.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038666 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $509.38 or 0.06808399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00025840 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
YEE (YEE) is a token. Its genesis date was January 9th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. YEE’s official website is www.yeefoundation.com. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling YEE
YEE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, ABCC, OKEx, FCoin, DigiFinex, CoinTiger and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YEE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade YEE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase YEE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.