WINk (CURRENCY:WIN) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One WINk coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. WINk has a total market cap of $20.01 million and $1.37 million worth of WINk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, WINk has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012394 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000111 BTC.
WINk (WIN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 26th, 2017. WINk’s total supply is 999,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 196,500,113,934 coins. WINk’s official Twitter account is @WinkcoinWink.
WINk Coin Trading
WINk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WINk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WINk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WINk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WINk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.