QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One QunQun coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $10.39, $24.68 and $24.43. During the last seven days, QunQun has traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. QunQun has a total market cap of $2.88 million and $768,929.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00038108 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $509.97 or 0.06836822 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00025784 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000319 BTC.
QunQun Coin Profile
QunQun is a coin. Its launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 654,991,348 coins. The official message board for QunQun is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QunQun Coin Trading
QunQun can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $5.60, $10.39, $50.98, $18.94, $20.33, $32.15, $24.68, $7.50, $51.55, $33.94 and $13.77. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QunQun using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.