Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. In the last seven days, Omni has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for about $3.14 or 0.00042120 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX, Poloniex and Cryptohub. Omni has a market cap of $1.77 million and approximately $589.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.20 or 0.00605584 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012436 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00010708 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000287 BTC.
Omni is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,745 coins and its circulating supply is 562,429 coins. The official website for Omni is www.omnilayer.org. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX, Poloniex and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.