Mindexcoin (CURRENCY:MIC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 5th. Mindexcoin has a total market cap of $713,546.00 and $5,118.00 worth of Mindexcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mindexcoin has traded 13.4% lower against the US dollar. One Mindexcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, LATOKEN, Mercatox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00210643 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.72 or 0.01285702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00118110 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Mindexcoin’s launch date was January 18th, 2018. Mindexcoin’s total supply is 1,548,595,545 tokens and its circulating supply is 683,595,545 tokens. The official website for Mindexcoin is mindexcoin.com. Mindexcoin’s official Twitter account is @mindexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mindexcoin’s official message board is medium.com/mindexcoin.
Buying and Selling Mindexcoin
Mindexcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Token Store, LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mindexcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mindexcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mindexcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mindexcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mindexcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.