LUNA (CURRENCY:LUNA) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 5th. LUNA has a total market cap of $71.48 million and $462,892.00 worth of LUNA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LUNA coin can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00003343 BTC on major exchanges including Bitrue, GDAC, KuCoin and Coinone. During the last week, LUNA has traded down 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013548 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00210688 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.86 or 0.01276607 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027236 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00118047 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
LUNA launched on September 10th, 2018. LUNA’s total supply is 995,859,074 coins and its circulating supply is 287,765,804 coins. The official message board for LUNA is medium.com/terra-money. LUNA’s official Twitter account is @
LUNA Coin Trading
LUNA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, GDAC, Bitrue, Upbit, GOPAX, KuCoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LUNA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LUNA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LUNA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LUNA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LUNA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.