Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Japan Content Token has a market cap of $55,667.00 and $157.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Japan Content Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B, BitMart, LATOKEN and Simex. Over the last week, Japan Content Token has traded 24.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00210643 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.72 or 0.01285702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00118110 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Japan Content Token Profile
Japan Content Token’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 293,150,782 tokens. Japan Content Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Japan Content Token is ja-cket.com.
Buying and Selling Japan Content Token
Japan Content Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex, P2PB2B, LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Japan Content Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.