InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded down 17.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. One InflationCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC and YoBit. InflationCoin has a total market capitalization of $29,575.00 and $8.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded 16.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.35 or 0.00677639 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029171 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006963 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000600 BTC.
InflationCoin (IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
Buying and Selling InflationCoin
InflationCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.