GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. GoByte has a market capitalization of $128,697.00 and approximately $11,086.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000274 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte (GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 16th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 6,413,479 coins and its circulating supply is 6,324,658 coins. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoByte is gobyte.network.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.