EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 17.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One EDRCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0210 or 0.00000283 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. EDRCoin has a total market cap of $61,641.00 and $245.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EDRCoin Coin Trading
EDRCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.