Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Over the last week, Cosmos has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Cosmos coin can currently be purchased for $3.52 or 0.00047238 BTC on major exchanges including GDAC, Hotbit, Coinone and BitForex. Cosmos has a market cap of $670.62 million and approximately $181.48 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GAPS (GAP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00096017 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00079931 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,443.20 or 0.99920545 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000423 BTC.
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 237,928,231 coins and its circulating supply is 190,688,439 coins. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Hotbit, Coinone and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.