Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. One Carry token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC on exchanges including Upbit and Bilaxy. During the last seven days, Carry has traded down 24.2% against the dollar. Carry has a total market cap of $9.14 million and approximately $971,606.00 worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00038347 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $508.81 or 0.06847498 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00025791 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002173 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Carry is a token. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Carry’s total supply is 3,691,801,571 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,118,748,933 tokens. The official message board for Carry is medium.com/carryprotocol. The official website for Carry is carryprotocol.io. Carry’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Carry Token Trading
Carry can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Carry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.