BHPCoin (CURRENCY:BHP) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 5th. In the last week, BHPCoin has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. BHPCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.88 million and $1.77 million worth of BHPCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BHPCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.84 or 0.00011250 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX, Bithumb and DigiFinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00210643 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.72 or 0.01285702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00118110 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
BHPCoin Coin Profile
BHPCoin’s total supply is 52,881,278 coins and its circulating supply is 20,177,578 coins. BHPCoin’s official Twitter account is @bhpfinance. The official message board for BHPCoin is bhpcash.io/bhpc/community.html. The official website for BHPCoin is bhpcash.io/bhpc/index.html.
Buying and Selling BHPCoin
BHPCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, BCEX and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BHPCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BHPCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BHPCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BHPCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BHPCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.